Download a browser extension for CAPTCHA Be Gone
CAPTCHA Be Gone works in several different browsers. To ensure that only the CAPTCHA data is extracted from the current page, you must install a browser extension in order to use CAPTCHA Be Gone.
- Right-click the add-on link below
- Select Save Target As...
- Save the addon somewhere you will remember, like your downloads folder.
- In Firefox, press control+o to open the Open dialog
- Select the addon and press enter
- Press alt+i to give permission for the add-on to install
- Once the addon is installed, press ctrl+shift+A to bring up the addons manager
- Arrow down to extensions and tab to the list of extensions
- Select CAPTCHA Be Gone and press enter
- Once in the add-on's options, log into your CAPTCHA Be Gone Account by selecting the sign in button and entering your credentials.
- On a webpage with a CAPTCHA, press ctrl+shift+s, or right click and select Search for CAPTCHA
- Alternatively, right-click where the image is located using your screen reader's mouse mode or similar and select Solve CAPTCHA to specify where the CAPTCHA is on the page if it cannot be found
- Download and run the installer linked below
- Restart Internet Explorer
- Right-click anywhere on a webpage and select Log In to CAPTCHA Be Gone
- Fill in your login credentials and click submit
- Select Search for CAPTCHA on any webpage that has a CAPTCHA on it
- Download and install the CAPTCHA Be Gone extension from the Chrome web store
- Enter about://extensions in the Chrome address bar
- Navigate down to the CAPTCHA Be Gone extension
- Click the options link. You will be given a dialog where you can sign into CAPTCHA Be Gone
- Enter your CAPTCHA Be Gone account details and click submit
- Go solve a CAPTCHA